Saturday 5 December 2015

I'm Back..! OOTD 3.12.15












Coat: ASOS // Dungarees: Topshop // Roll Neck: Massimo Dutti // Bag: Jessica Buurman // Mules: H&M

I cant believe how long it's been since I last posted. But I'm feeling very inspired lately and am feeling like I want to blog again. It's honestly been such a busy year and a bit since I was last blogging, lots has changed and so has my style! Anyway, I'm loving these culotte dungarees at the moment, the fact that they are cropped and loose makes them different to normal dungarees and I like that. I've paired them with my oversized coat, grey roll neck, my Chloe dupe bag and grey mules. I like how all the different shades of grey work with the denim. I hope you like this outfit and more will be on the way soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment